Saturday, May 31, 2008

news...but bad news

Somebody is stepping my luck!!!
It's sucks!
It's sh!t !!!

Received lots of bad news...and bad things keep on happening on me...
I tried hard to be optimistic but each day i wake up,the condition is getting worst!
It's been 3 months i didn't have period!
Pregnancy thingy is not the thing that i need to worry about coz i'm not involve in any sex relationship BUT my skin is getting worst due to this problem...Dr's medic cannot work,productssss cannot work,hormone cannot work..
Oh Gosh!I'm so so abnormal...

Why har??suddenly seems like things change to become worst le?
Somemore,i cannot rent the room that i wish dy coz it's being rent out to other people dy...
So,means that after 10June,i got no place to stay...
Staying with my cousin at Cheras now is already a BIG problem for me to go to uni everyday and i felt guilty to disturb him for that long too...
i need a place to settle down..tired of shifting here and there...

and besides,i really miss those good old days where i used to have when i was in UTAR with that bunch of piggie doggie friends...
miss those moments that i used to have...
don't think that i will have that kind of life in Help...

Woke up this morning,with lots of problems need to be solve and other stupid stuff spinning in my head,suddenly...feel like giving up in life!
I don't wish to continue my life like this...like now...it's completely unacceptable...and it's really SUCKS!
feel like commit suicide...just cross the road and let the car bang on me then done!
i'm done and gone!

I'm not happy...
I never happy ever since i came back to here...
Don't know how to make myself happy...
My cheer leader is not here...
Everyone is busy with their life,so as a half adult,i know that i should handle all this stuff my own and overcome it...
perhaps,give me sometime...
As Jen said: This is just a beginning...Everything happen for a reason and i happen to be in this world with this sucks situation now is also must be some reason behind...
So,i still need to keep it up and learn to be tough...take it as a trainning programme lor...
Someday,Sometime,Somewhere...i will know..
and it should be a very good reason to explain my WH questions...
better be something that worth my waiting!


No news is good news = )

No comments: