Thursday, May 29, 2008

seeking H A P P I N E S S

Another day had gone and passed away...
I feel not right...
I feel down...
I feel abnormal....
I feel strange...

I don't know why do I feel that way....
I am depressed!
I lost my way and lost of directions...lost of confidence to go on...
Suddenly,i feel a failure of life...

It's my first day attend classes at HUC...
It's a completely new environment,new faces to me....
Half way to my dreams getting closer and nearer but to be honest,i didn't feel happy...
I don't feel that i like this place...but there's no turning back for me....
I need to go on,and i know that,realistically!
Didn't eat anythg since i wake up till end of class at 2pm....
and while i was waiting for bus to go back,it started to rain,HEAVILY....DAMN!
Since i didn't have umbrella,i cannot walk back to the place i stay ritenow as i used to walk abt 10 mins from lrt to my 'home'...
So,I need to get a place to go...

So,I go to KLCC alone...
Walking alone in the crowds,with no destination,I feel EMPTY.LONELY.WEIRD.
I don't know what to do or what should i do...
Perhaps,i can call someone for date...blind date or whatsoever... but it's really pointless to date with someone that is not my favour...It won't help any to make me feel any better or happier...
I don't want to waste ur time...I don't want to give any false hope to anyone of you and then end up hurting you and myself....
I am tired of the so called 'love game' or 'trap' of desperado...
I am depressed,lonely and need love BUT I AM NOT DESPERATE!
Sick with desperado and guys with 'come and go' hurting me...
Perhaps,i am really a bloody idiot to make believe that true love does exist and they are sincere.
It's all just an illusion...and when the picture gets clearer,it's time to AWAKE!
Naive in love is my weakness and it's time to WAKE UP and be REALISTIC!
I don't even want to spend any wasted second with people that are not my favor.
So,if i ignored u,u better b smart a bit...STAY AWAY FROM ME!

My family went to travel overseas dy and i am really alone here.
I need their support...I need to talk and share with them everything here with me...
I need them to shower me with love and tell me that everything gonna be alright and i can do it fine...
I miss them badly...
No matter what happen,their love that shower me is EVERLASTING and will not change...and i realise it,each day i grown older...
Dad and Mum and my adorable siblings,they mean the world to me...

Gladful to say,i owned some good friends...
My friends might not be many,but they are all really good friends...
Luckily i met them and are friends with them...
Everything that they did for me really touch my heart and thousand words of 'thank you' is not going to be enough to dedicate to them for their helping hand whenever i was in need.

Every Failure brings a step closer to Success~
Fitness First coach said: When I am sad,I work harder!
So,Xinyi...work harder!!
I shall see the light of happiness is waving hand welcoming me in this near future = )

No comments: