Tuesday, April 22, 2008

the rain

It's raining now...raindrops~ lotsa raindrops~~~
Staring out from my window pane...
listening to Leona Lewis - Yesterday...
Suddenly,all the memories holding me back,again...

I'm not sad.no longer crying...
I can still find strength to keep myself going on...
There will be someone that is destine for me,one day...
I'll be waiting...

P/s : tomorrow need to sit for final ler...need to continue study to score well for my CGPA...
take a shower and i shall continue study dy...ciao~

2 comments:

Strawberry BiteSsss said...

it's another rainy day tonight...it's 1am now...saw his name popped up from my msn window...but he din come to me and i dun1 to make any approach also..guess he had his life...the yesterday that i once shared with him,shud b forgotten by him dy??
the rain...the raindrops...the sky..the night..the warmth that long gone...juz me alone recalling those moments in night like dis...

Anonymous said...

Dear strawberry bitessss,
it about time to let go and learn to forget. Running around the pass will bring you nowhere but back to square one with nothing achieve in life. Move on like you said. Find the strength to keep looking for a new one but look carefully as you might find some bad apples. Keep looking and don't give up!

Keroro'Desu~