Thursday, January 10, 2008

Value of having~

Another cold shivering night to go through for me tonight.
Actually,i was asleep justnow but awake at a sudden and and and...this lead me to write this blog lorh...hahaha =p

Accidentally met Jacinth at Forever 21 last week.It's been a long time never really have a quality chat with her face to face.Kinda miss those moments share with her during childhood times.We used to do lots of things together and some people claimed that we are like chopstick that always attached together and cannot be separated.hehe =p We go to school together,we rushing for tuisyen together,we bath together,we sleep together,we dream together...instead,there's too many to list as we really did lots of things together! = )
Still remember that her mum used to claimed that both of us sharing so many things together,hopefully we won't fall in love with the same guy in the future,or else it will affect our friendship.Aiyoh~won't laa...my taste & her taste is totally different la...somemore, now she already has a stable relationship with a guy dy...hehe =p Jacinth,just to let you know that our friendship will last,no worries.We gonna share stories again even when we grow old...stories about our other half,children & even cucu cicit...haha =p

Been hanging out quite frequent with Phoebe and Sheany lately too.
Phoebe,also my best friend since primary school...Really appreciate and treasure what she did for me,especially this recent 2 years.Phoebe,thanks for your helping hand whenever i'm in need...Really appreciate it heartedly...
*One more things to share...we ( Phoebe & me ) actually braced teeth together when we are 18...hehe=p

Sheany,another best friend of mine since secondary school.Sheany,thanks for those sharing and caring session that we go through...and the song that you sang to me today,i appreciate your effort in comforting me...thanks = )

Devil Peng,pity you laa...have to go for internship...or else,we gonna spend lots of happy hours together dy...hehe =p don't envy us...complete your internship then after that we gonna hang out together again...and thanks for your words of concern all the time...

Iris,though we are separated miles away but you have been keep me warmth with your concern all the time...and for all the 'incident' that we go through,our secret behind the 'pondok'...and that shape a stable friendship of us today... = )

so glad that i own such precious friendships of friends of lifetime.

When i came to UTAR,i'm worried...i wonder whether i will have a bunch of good friends to accompany me to go through the days in UTAR or not.However,luckily...I found them...Jiez,Jiayi,Amanda,Evelyn and JX.They guys are AWESOME!We do lots of incredible stuff in uni.Without them,my uni life must be very boring...We share true friendship...
laughter and tears,we have gone through all these together,even in this short period of time...i'm happy to have you all as friends...

Besides,i'd get to know that there're also a lot of friends who care about me...i'm appreciated & i'm touched...
I'm not Joey All Mighty who always go around to make friends.My friends might be few but they are all friends that i share true friendship with. = )


* the night is cold...the night is dark...however,thinking of friends,it makes me feel a little warmer...

i wish to give you warmth to accompany you to go through this long long night too...
at least,i know that i am meant to you...
if you are facing hard times,don't hesitate to share with me...even heroes have the right to bleed...
if you ever find yourself,lost and all alone...get back on your feet and think of me...i'm here.
see the world through your eyes,see me through your heart.Open your heart to see mine.


Be Appreciative

7 comments:

Jacinth said...

woohoo~~my name is there
btw,when did u take this photo 1 ah??

Strawberry BiteSsss said...

hehe=P which photo?

Anonymous said...

so scare din have my face. *just joking* -friendship forever-

Anonymous said...

erm ... give u 4.0 lar...
XD

Strawberry BiteSsss said...

peng,how cum will not hav ur face ler?hehe =p

Strawberry BiteSsss said...

jiez,u thought dis is like cgpa rate merh?hehe =p but if my cgpa really can get 4.0 is a gud thg...i spend u a meal if i get it...haha =p

Anonymous said...

erm... if like dat...m i goin 2 "iao si"?
haha...jz kidding...