Thursday, January 31, 2008

The missing 'inspiration' during my missing period~

Been quite a time that i didn't update my blogs here.feel like writing all the time...but sigh~i need to save for the internet balance...my inspiration gone dy laa...

Finally...i finished my 2cd sem and done with my exam...
Don't know why...i didn't feel happy at all or unwaitingly wanna know the result that to be announced...perhaps,i didn't put my best footforward in the exam this time.Feel sucks actually.
and i'd been not feeling well when sat for Webpage Design paper and Writing for Mass Comm paper.the room is damn cold and my stomach is aching like hell during the exam.haih~

Don't know how the grades will be like...didn't dare to expect too high this time.afraid of disappointment...i can just pray that hopefully the result won't make me faint.i just hope that it won't be too sucks till i have to face the music from my parents...don't wanna make them feel that i'm a failure...just want them to be proud to have me as their daughter.i want and i can!

Started my holiday now...i have 3 weeks holidays...except Chinese New Year,wondering what should i do within this period...Don't really like to stay at home for too long.It's freaking boring and it makes me become more dumb laa...perhaps,i should come up with some holiday plan...hehe ^^
practising my belly dancing back again?go for a vacation?learn cooking?

i really really wish to go for a vacation...never feel so relax and have transquil feeling for a long long time already...i know that it sound silly for a student to have such claim.but please laa,student also experience pressure...and there're too many things running in my mind lately...i'm just too tired to think of those sort of things and i need to rest my mind.i found myself upset when i'm alone lately...loneliness is not the things that i'm afraid of...
i need assurance.i need security.i need you.more than you can tell...it's as simple things that as i need.

My old buddies used to comment that why i never try something new regarding with my image that never change since 10 years ago.LOL...and because that i feel like it's really time for me to try something different since i'm still young...so,guess what??i perm my hair!i make it curly from the top to the bottom...used to miss my straight hair that is easily manage and can comb every moment whenever i like...and some people did comment that my curly hair look aunty like at first...bit upset about that...but now,no more...i start to love it!and spend some time to figure out how to make it look nicer...hehe =p



say bye bye to my natural straight hair...
believe it anot,i never do a 'thing' on my hair before..never go for rebonding or treatment...i love the good condition of hair that i own..and that's the reason of make me ponder whether or not to curl it. ^^









Did i look different,completely?180 degree?? =p
Accept it or not,this is my new hair style.
I need to learn to accept it.love it.and manage it...hehe~

anyway,i really started to love it now!









No Expectation;No Disappointment.

No comments: