Sunday, January 20, 2008

B E 'L I E' V E

aiks// i'm going through my emotion again,at this very moment.

Wake up in the morning,stumble on my life...
Can't get no love without sacrifice.
If I pretend that nothing ever went wrong,I can get to my sleep.
I can think that we just carried on.
I feel as if i'm wastin...

i made believe.for all these while,i'm trying hard to believe.
and now,i just realise that B E 'L I E' V E ...there's 'L I E' inside the B E L I E V E.

You would never ask me why my heart is so disguised?!
Senses never lie.I read from your sense of touch.
But you never get me when we get close.never read me from my touch.
This is the way that we love?No Hope, No Love, No Glory??
How the ending will be?will it be the happy ending that exclude me or our happy ending?

I feel...little bit of heaven;little bit of hell.
I just need little bit of love...little bit of love...little bit of belongings.
but end up that I realise that I never been belongs;never been loved,truly...whole-heartedly...


If you love something,set it free.If it comes back,it's yours.If it never,it never was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the way that u choose at 1st.....so...u CHOOSE it!!!..U FACE it!!.... gambateh!

-World of PhOneY POOH- said...

hi there..
muz always be happy ya no matter wat..being urself not affect by others easily ya