Friday, October 3, 2008

my October's jollity

Green Day sang a song named- [Wake me up when September ends]...
Since September had end,i've had rest my memory and i wanna ring the bell, waiting for the spring to begins... ... ..

In this early of October,i did have lots of fun hanging out with jimuiss everyday...and Yeah,i love October!


At 1st of October,i've been for lunch with Phoebe and bf and H.Peng to Italianes in The Gardens...Actually,just few days ago that i found myself have no appetitte to consume any food at all...i even didn't eat anything whole day...BUT,food in Italianes really make my mouth-watered...Besides, we even got a free set for our next visit!Hooray!!! about the issue,hmm// dunno why this is the 2cd time i went to Italianes with free food from the manager...lol ;p So,if u want free food from Italianes,bring me along and try your luck lor...ahha =p


Here's the dessert-for-our-day ....Ta Da Da Dang >>>>>>>>>>
Capuccino Pie

with rich melting chocolate...it's soft ice-cream like and it meltsss! Ta-sty...Tasty Sweet!!


Then at night,i went to Jaya One,wait for Jiayi to finish work then we off to Halo Cafe for some drinks,musiC and of course leng zaisss!ahha =p
i get myself a ginger beer...
but disappointly,it smells like toilet! but anyway,we did enjoy!!

At the 2cd of October,we have our girls day out to Pavillion...We headed to the cinema at first and Phoebe and H.Peng said wanna try out something different...and they suggested that we watch [Senario]...Okay,since it's raya time and to show our support for local movies,we got a deal with that...but then,i felt like cabut lari from the cinema lor...it's so lame stupid laa...to be honest,it's really a stupid stupid STUPID show!waste my rm12 for this kind of stupid movie...sucks laa!but,seriously,not discriminating malay laa...just that it's really stupid maa!okay,i know i should stop saying the word 's-t-u-p-i-d' since it's a mean word! wth wth wth wth~

At night,i said i wanna have steak...i wanna treat myself better after the 'S-t-u-xxx' movie!wth and then,we bumped into a restaurant named RainForest Sports Bar.Since the waitress said it's ladies night and we can get free drinks, and since our clubbing plan cancelled,we get in there for dinner...the food is not bad,but the free drinks....hmm// i dun like it laa...The Long Island tea taste weird with gin tonic...The Magarita ok ok lor,but it's just sour sour sour~ anyway, the lady singer is singing pretty well...her voice is SEXY! and i found that the drinks from the menu are weirdly named...The Shooters names are like [ragging bulls,blowjob in the forest,sex on da beach] Interesting,rite?? lol ;p By the way,just get to know that H.Peng drank last night...ahha =p her face is chubbly red when she finished her Long Island Tea...anyway,H.Peng,you are cute with the red blush on your cheeks! so cute neh *_<

Been suffering from the moisquito bites at the night that cause me cannot sleep well,so i woke up early today...Took bus to Jaya One again,looking for a good breakfast...I went to Tappers for an english breakfast...I get myself seated in a corner,ate my english breakfast,listened to the oldies that played in the air and Yeah,i done my reading for [Who Moved My Cheese] there!It can so fulfilling,so leisure...i luv morning like this!


My Eglish Breakfast: half-boiled eggs,thin slice of beef bacon,mushrooms,sausage,red beans...it tastes "so so desu" but i felt satisfied enough.... ^^

Then,ex-roomie asked me out in the noon but ended up that she put me aeroplane...Nevermind,it won't spoilt my mood either....I get back to my hostel, put on hair mask and facial mask while blogging here and today is still a beautiful day for me...^^

[Who Moved My Cheese]- read it.learn it.live it !!!

[Who Moved My Cheese] told me great stories that is realistic and applicable to apply in our life. and now,i am going to moved with the cheese!!Who's know that there might be HUGE Camembert Hills awaiting me out there??! lol ;p

with that,thanks for reading my this long-winded diaries-like entry...have a nice day,everyone! =)

3 comments:

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Omgz..!
You remind me one of my fav song!
"[Wake me up when September ends]..." I always sing it when i was in year 2007 =)

Strawberry BiteSsss said...

lol ;p really??what makes u luv dis song???

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Lolx.
Since year 2006.
That time i was damn emo
Fight with my ex-gf xD