Sunday, September 28, 2008

The dancing of the RaiN / Pitter-patter of the RaiN

Okie...i know that the raining seasons is going to end soon and i'm a bit out-to-date...Anyway,as i promised...here you go....the entry of The Dance Of Rain~lol ;p

It's actually that during my exam period,it used to rain heavily almost everyday...Felt so boring while doing revision,so i captured down the tapping of the rain....and you know what?I just found out that rain do dance...and it's awesome!!okay,i know that i sound insane...believe it or not,just watch this! >>>>>>>>>




Well,maybe those pics make no difference to see so called 'the dance of rain'...trust me,save those pics and played it constantly,you should have see it!


the part 2 >>>



Trust me,it's awesome!!!they are tapping like tap dancing...(踢踏舞)...

So,i guess that's why they said it 'pitter-patter of the rain'...As pitter-patter means the sound of quick light taps...

I used to stopped and gazed out the window,looking at the rain or the sky...It simply makes me feel at ease...

I love rainy days...
it can makes me emo and it can makes me at ease...
However,it can be so annoying if i have to dress fancy,wearing heels and still i need to take bus to go out somewhere else and it RAINSsssss!really pissed me off la wei...

Wait....but if i am under an umbrella with the loved-one's,or perhaps make it more romantic by kissing in the rain...ahha =p then,the rainy day can definitely be very very memorable....*romantic maa* lol ;p

and a chinese song to intro in my playlist here...南拳妈妈-下雨天....very nice song and i love it when rainy days...lol ;p



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha..tak tahan u..
lame~~~~~~
cant accompany u sgpore..
but malacca can XD
pergi jln jln cari makan
wan join?? ^^

Strawberry BiteSsss said...

want!!!when??i sienz till sei here laa...fast fast contact me,tell me d date,K??

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Awesome raining pics!
Love the "rain " song too! =)

Strawberry BiteSsss said...

to Jereme,
lol ;p glad tht u luv it!!thought ppl gonna claim me crazee 1...ahha =p btw,did u saved those pics and watch d tapping??

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Ya =)
I do
Very nice indeed*