Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sara

I am officially 21!
I don't know what kind of adulthood life that I am going to live through...It's yet to be explore ...
and this song linger in my mind very often lately...

[ Sara ]
When I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother,what will I be?
Will I be pretty?Will I be rich?
That's what she said to me:
"Hey Sara,Sara...Whatever will be...will be...
The future not our's to see...Hey Sara,Sara...What will be...Will be..."

The journey is yet to begins... and
I am searching for the light to shine along the way...
Wish me luck ^^

3 comments:

Sh3RiNe.C. said...

gal,你肯定会有非一般的21,因为我体会到了,很难以置信的21,all the best ya! GOOD LUCK!=)

Strawberry BiteSsss said...

sherine,thank u for being so concerning and encouraging...all the best to u too ^^
* but how come,ur tone sound like Jing Xian talking wiv me like tht de??ahha =p miss both of u...

Sh3RiNe.C. said...

=) amazing right? because we are just miss each other so much!!!;)