Thursday, March 6, 2008

Showtime!

There are some nice movie that I'd watched lately...thought of sharing here...It's real nice and worth your time and price of paying for it.

Watched with Sheany at Gurney during my holiday.That time was boring and we purposely drove to Penang to watch movie.While glancing all the movies that are release there,i thought that there will be no any nice movie...then Sheany suggested to watch .Luckily it didn't disappoit me..or else,i gotta put the blame on Sheany dy..hehe..kidding laa..lol.
Something happened that day...A nerdy formal-wear 'uncle' followed us at our back when we going to enter the cinema..and the 'uncle' sat beside me once i took my seat...where got so 'ngam' 1??!Argh!!!I really cannot 'tahan' him lorh...his coughing, the smell of salted fish comes from his place ( maybe due to his Hong Kong leg ) and some weird hamsap body language...eww~really irritate me!neither do Sheany!So,we decided to shift to other seat ( luckily,still got some empty seat )...and that NERD laugh loudly tho i don't think there's any real goofy scene.haih~~NERD!NERD!NERD! scarrrrrrryyyyyyy~

JUMPER:
Hayden Christensen stars as David Rice-a jumper that can teleport to anywhere that he likes.After running away from home,he learns to use his power to rob banks.Later after that,he's being haunted by Paladin that wants to kill jumpers...

my rate : ***

it's kind of entertaining action movie...not boring,i can say.In fact,a little trilling that excite me.not bad,duh~


Past weekend,Phoebe suddenly called at noon while i still asleep due to my tiredness of having pillow talks with my hostel friends till morning a night before.She called for a gathering as there'd been a long time that we didn't see Josie dy...So,we plan to have dinner together then watch movie after dine.Thought things will goes well and we will have a happy gathering after all...But hor,mana tau...Josie kena food poisoning at the very minutes...sigh~So,she didn't join us for our steamboat buffet and movie...pity her...

STEP UP 2-THE STREETS
Rebellious street dancer,Andie find herself fighting to fit in at the elite maryland School of the Art while also trying to hold onto her old life.Chase-the school hottest dancer,admire Andie's talent in dancing.They form a crew to compete in Baltimore's underground dance battle The Streets....

my rate : ****

This drama musical movie really makes me feel lively after watching it.Great dance move,lovable street boys,nice body and i had great pleasure.C o o l !

Last night,Phoebe invited me and Sheany for a preview of Singaporean movie...Her bro-in-law got 4 free tickets...so,she ask us along lorh...so nice of her...(huggies)..hehe ^^
We watched at Pavillion.At first we thought,cheh~Sg movie niah maa.....but the number of times the audience laughed showed that Jack Neo is very successful in directing the movie. I think Singapore film industrial should feel lucky to have him to raise up the industry.

Ah Long PTE LTD
Mark Lee was coerced to married with the loan-shark triad leader(Fann Wong casting).Mark Lee's sissy character in the movie really really funny till i cannot tahan to laugh aloud(paiseh~my ladylike image is spoilted dy..aiks//).By the way,i just get to know that 'Ah Loong' can be that creative with the various way of giving pressure to the money-lender to repay.Mark Lee's sissy body language and conversation did impressed me and enlightened me a lot!!it's so so so f u n n y !


my rate: ****

surprisingly surprise that i love this movie!


*p/s: i can't get the poster pic for dis movie yet.will upload it once i found it.




No comments: