Monday, March 17, 2008

My Whim and Fancy

Thought of going to Matta fair and get a haircut with Phoebe yesterday...but just end up with shopping only...again,shopping!

I hardly fall with any stuff with LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...but i did today!for a BCBG watch!!
i wore my Swatch for years dy...and it's still in good condition...that's why i did not plan to look for any new watch...About 2 years ago,i like a Fossil watch but yet,i didn't go for it because my lust for it is not strong enough...but today,the BCBG really make me feel irressitible to own it.




~My Lust.My Desire.My Want~

My future desire for watch gonna be Longines.But i can't afford to own it rightnow yet.Besides,wearing a Longines at this age like me will be a bit too mature dy.hehe ^^

I never stop thinking about owning it,but yet i am not willing to go for it.It's Christian Dior-Dior Addict 2 perfume!It's just an EDT fragrance but it's so damn expensive!The price make me say no-no to it but i'm really craving for the scent!!

The Scent that I will never forget :

~The Radiance.The Tenderness.The Sensuality~


Another future desire of fragrance gonna be Chanel-Chance!
Besides,i'm also aiming for a Gucci handbag...Perhaps,u gonna spell me S-P-O-I-L-T!
Whatsoever,it's all just my Whim and Fancy.
I'm going to take the job to work at PC fair and maybe some other part time job in future to satisfied all my wants because I WANT WHAT I WANT!


Since I'm turning to 21 this year,I am more assure about what i want for my future.

A for A grade types of life!

F for Family and Friends!

G for Glitters!

H for Health!

L for Lush and Love!

Q for Quality!

S for Smiley = )

W for Wisdom!

Z for Zest!

and i'm going to make my DREAM COME TRUE!


With great wisdom,i will be able to embrace all the good things in life!A to Z!

1 comment:

Strawberry BiteSsss said...

i own BCBG watch already!yeah!!! = )
gonna work hard for my next aim...lol