Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thank you,angels of mine =)

Thank you,my dear angels!
Thank you for being there to raise me up and be there for me when i'm in need...

I was sick few days ago...
At first,i thought that 1 litre of 100Plus should be enough to cure and reduce the heat...Manatau,it's getting worse the next day...
I was in semi-conscious while on the way walking back to the apartment from lrt station...
And,i faint!i mean,almost laa...My vision starts to get blurr and i fell down...
Felt so helpless at that moment....but i tried to tell myself to stand up and move on,at least,safe to get back home!
Shameful to say,i cried when rang the phone to JC while he's working...
After examined by dr,said dr...I'm really critical...My body temperature is 40 degree and i vomit blood and yet i go to uni....he asked am i crazy?!
JC warned me not to go to uni the next day and i just lying on the bed like dead body for about 16 hours...

Anyway,
Thanks,Jia Yi...for answering my calls,console me...calm me down...
Thanks JC for bring me to see doctor and take good care of me...
Thanks Kallen for being so so caring to change wet towel for me to reduce my heat during night time....
Thanks 'Whisky' for being a good pharmist..lol...ex-pharmacy student..okay,thanks for ur advise...
Thanks Phoebe for being concern about me.Although u can't come from that far,but i know that you are sincerely care for me...
Thanks Iris,for being so sweet to cheer me up when i was alone loitering around at KLCC due to heavy rain out there...ur sms is sweet enough and it popped up at the very right time to cheer me up...
Thanks Jiez for lending me your helping hand and be my 'kuli' for 1 night to help me move my things back...hehe
Thanks Ah Ai for introducing yourself to me and hope my life in Help won't be boring with your appearance there...
Thanks Jian Xin for your attemp in helping me to look around for room...
Thanks 5th aunty for being concern about my condition here...
Thanks Josie and Sheany for being such a good friends of mine...
Thanks Xiao Zhen for being concern...
Thanks Phan for your offer and being helpful...
Thanks Andrew for your silly joke...hehe
Million million thanks to all of you.....

There're once that i felt so hopeless in life and been drowning....
Luckily,angels light up my way...
YOU are my ANGELS!
Love you guys ^^

6 comments:

Geralvin said...

Hihi, all the best, I just pass by, wonder what i can offer u, so i chose to offer u moral support, all the best. I cant go and visit u, but i will be here to visit ur blog. Take care urself, nice blog, wanna link?

Strawberry BiteSsss said...

hihi =p
thanks for ur time in reading my blogs and ur moral support...appreciate it very much~
btw,who r u??
gonna be my future angel too?
lol =p

Anonymous said...

"Whisky" = Justin wan.... helping u, but u giving such lowzy nickname.. at least should give "DK"= drink king... haha.. anyway. all the best to ur life.... btw dun worry bout me as well.. i wil be orite... take care...

Anonymous said...

opsssii.
i din noe i can be an angle too =D
flying high now XD

from:
so call "AH AI"

Strawberry BiteSsss said...

wei,so called 'Ah Ai' ppl...
u r angel...not angle laa..since when i turn u to bcum 'angle'?? =.ll

Anonymous said...

hi i m devil