Wednesday, November 19, 2008

misery

[tears from the wounded heart]

Misery...
my heart is bleeding blood...
it's shaking from the pain that is in my head...
i lose myself in all these fights...
Tears
been crying in extreme for more than 2 hours...
make up that i wear blurred my vision...
i just can't help dropping tears again and again...
eyes flooded with tears...
but i left it dried by fans on the ceiling...

Stress...
sleepless nights i had these days...
caffeine can't help but worsen the nights with fears and trembles...
not really cope well with studies...
not really having a good life as what it seens by others...

Sorrow...
i'm in the middle of nowhere...
understanding and care is needed...

but who's care?
no one...

unfold the reality...
and this is where i am standing...

* my eyes is super puffy now

4 comments:

pphoebee said...

seem like stg happen on you ? after my exam on 25 nov, we come out for a drink ~

Anonymous said...

honey, r u ok?
dont be so stressed..relax..
take a deep breath, everything will be fine.

love,
pei shan

Strawberry BiteSsss said...

Thank you for the loves and concernsss,babes
i am moving forward!
no worries for me...
shall meet both of u after my finals ^^

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT